New Massey ferguson MF65 mk2 mod HERE!
IMPORTANT UPDATE 2019
There are a few important changes for this 2019 version:
- I redesigned the transmission so you can add a differential gear. That makes the riding much better.
- I used a new motor that has much more torque.
- I designed new rear tires for smooth surfaces
- I redesigned original tires to reduce vibration on smooth surfaces.
- New under motor channel for rear cables.
- New series of assembly videos on youtube: Build with me videos
- New updated spreadsheet with materials and links
If you already have the original tractor, even if I tried to modify as few parts as possible, you'll have to print some new parts.
I shared a spreadsheet with all parts and updated links to buy components that you can find here: OpenRC Tractor BOM
Please, check the BOM spreadsheet because there are some original parts that you won't need (they are in the original design but not here).
Moreover, I'm recording a video to help you with assembly and connections. I will upload each part gradually as soon as possible.
Build with me videos
Original design can be found here: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-26360
More updates and FAQ section with more info about materials and assembly can be found at openRCtractor