The LFP586 revolver, mainly based on the model from Rainbow Six Siege but still mostly accurate to real life. The model has a rotating cylinder that pops out to load bullets in.
WARNING: Handle carefully to make sure others know it is a prop and not real
- Glue together Bodies 1 - 3 as seen in the images
- Do any post processing at this point to avoid inhibiting moving parts
- Put body5 and the peg through body6 with body5 going through the thicker portion of body6
- Glue body4 to the end of body5, do not glue to body6 or the cylinder will not spin
- Glue the end of the peg into the hole in body1, don't glue body6 to body1 or the cylinder would not pop out