I wanted the Retroid Pocket 2 to be a bit more pocketable.
I plan to update and iterate on the model. I'm thinking a couple different shoulder button design options, a battery expansion rear shell option, and who knows what else :)
The build video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auI74uBcpeE
The tact switches: https://www.adafruit.com/product/4183
There are 2 versions of the left and right spacers. The regular version, and then the other which I added little supports so you don't have to worry about using supports. I found these built in supports work better than the basic support settings of my slicer.
- rp2v1-1 decreased the depth of the screw holes in the rear shell by .2mm. I had no problems with them, but this makes it that much easier to tighten them down for a good fit.
- lshoulderv1-1 and rshoulderv1-1 increased the height of the retaining/rotation pin by .2mm. This stops the inner side of the button from rising that much which just tightens up the button a bit more without changing the action otherwise.